The story of Mark McCandelish and the Fluxliner.
“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.”
“We now have the technology to take ET home. No, it won’t take someone’s lifetime to do it. There is an error in the equations. We know what it is. We now have the capability to travel to the stars. First, you have to understand that we will not get to the stars using chemical propulsion. Second, we have to devise a new propulsion technology. What we have to do is find out where Einstein went wrong.”
“If you’ve seen it in Star Trek or Star Wars, we’ve been there and done that.”
“We have things in the Nevada desert that are alien to your way of thinking far beyond anything you see on Star Trek.”
Mark McCandlish was an internationally-recognized artist who has specialized in aviation and conceptual art within the defense and aerospace industries for the better part of the last thirty year, serving the needs of many of the top American corporations in this regard.
One of his former art school friends named Brad Sorenson had gone to an air show at Norton Air Base on November 12, 1988. According to Brad, during this air show, he and other VIPs were provided with exclusive access to a special hangar with areas blocked off by big black curtains. Allegedly, Brad saw the Lockheed Pulsar (Aurora), along with other experimental planes, and finally “three flying saucers hovering above the floor”. Brad also was shown a videotape that showed the smallest 24-foot craft “making three little quick, hopping motions” before accelerating straight up into the sky and out of sight.
Mark met with Brad after they talked on the phone and Brad told Mark the smallest of the three saucers had panels removed so everyone could see the inside of the ship and also had cutaway drawings on display. Brad then drew a sketch of what he saw.
Mark McCandish after his meeting with Brad Sorenson draw a cutaway blueprint of the ARV (Fluxliner).
- One of four ejection seats (from F4 aircraft)
- Crew cabin (12ft. in diameter, ball shaped) made of Carbon and kevlar.
- Primary coil (9 inches thick) copper 1/4 inch, clear green insulator 3/8 inches thick.
- Central column
- Cabin hatch (submarine type airlock)
- Secondary coil (amplifier)
- Extendable pneumatic arm
- Oxygen tanks (4 ft. 8 inches long)
- Oxygen tanks (6ft. long, 14 inches in diameter)
- Tungsten steel (anode and cathode)
- Spark gap
- Capacitor bank (Gravitators) 21 inches thick, 24 ft. in diameter.
- Metal flywheel (Chrome steel)
- Smoked plastic video dome with remote cameras.
- Throttle (rheostat)
- Control orb (field controller)
- Radiation shield panels (Lead flake paint)
- Central column
- Metal flywheel (Chrome steel) spins clockwise.
- Primary coil, (12 ft in diameter, 18 inches by 9 inches thick), copper coil strains 1/4 inch thick and spaced 3/8 inches apart. Coil embedded in a green colored glass or plastic.
- Secondary Tesla coil, (wrapped around lower central column, under outer layer of column.)
- Capacitor bank (Gravitators), 21 inches thick, 24 ft. in diameter divided into 48 sections.
- Capacitor section (Gravitator section), 21 inches thick, 18 layers of 1/2 inch copper wedges, 7 1/2 ft long. Embedded in greenish glass or plastic, copper wedges spaced 3/4 inch apart. A total of 48 capacitor stack sections. Each stack is off set from the other.
- Capacitors charged to one million volts, causes the vehicle to hover, by stress-energy tensor of high voltage. Charge creates an envelope of Zero-G, zero-mass which craft floats in direction of positive charges are achieved by varying charge level in the 48 capacitor sections.
The power system start up is believed to be two deep cycle marine batteries that supply power to the primary coil. The central column may contain a counter rotating mercury liquid or vapor zero point reactor. The mercury may be pulsed at many times a second to produce electrical power.
The next generation vehicle maybe the TR-3B flying triangle. If so it would seem that a black project has some understanding of the Kinetic Engine (One aspect of it also serve as a Magnetic Field Disruptor) from the recovered Zeta Reticulian saucer from the Plains of San Agustin and the recovery near Aztec New Mexico. Also they seem to be using mercury electrified into a plasma which was used in the Nazi Bell and ancient India Vimana.
Edgar (Ed) A. Fouche worked in a technical role for the U.S. Air Force for over twenty years and in 1998 published details of an aerial vehicle he claims has been developed in secret by the N.S.A. and U.S.A.F. The performance characteristics are derived from field propulsion. In his lecture Richard argues that NASA is effectively a cover to keep the public amused. The more advanced space vehicles are for exploration and have been kept well away from the public. One such vehicle is a tri-angler craft called the TR-3B.
The TR-3B vehicle’s outer coating is reactive to electrical stimulation and can change color, reflectiveness, and radar absorptiveness, thus making the vehicle look like a small aircraft or a flying cylinder- or even tricking radar receivers into falsely detecting a variety of aircraft, no aircraft, or several aircraft at various locations.
Sandia and Livermore laboratories developed the reverse engineered MFD (Magnetic Field Disruptor ) technology.
The plasma, mercury based, is pressurized at 250,000 atmospheres at a temperature of 150 degrees Kelvin and accelerated to 50,000 rpm to create a super-conductive plasma with the resulting gravity disruption. The MFD generates a magnetic vortex field, which disrupts or neutralizes the effects of gravity on mass with in proximity, by 89 percent. Do not misunderstand. This is not antigravity. Anti-gravity provides a repulsive force that can be used for propulsion. The MFD creates a disruption of the Earth’s gravitational field upon the mass with in circular accelerator.
The mass of the circular accelerator and all mass within the accelerator, such as the crew capsule, avionics, MFD system, fuels, crew environmental systems, and nuclear reactor, are reduced by 89%. This causes the effect of making the vehicle extremely light and able to outperform and outmaneuver any craft yet constructed. The TR-3Bs propulsion is provided by 3 multimode thrusters mounted at each bottom corner of the triangular platform. The TR-3B is a sub-Mach 9 vehicle until reaches altitudes above 120,000 feet-then God knows how fast it can go ! The 3 multimode rocket engines mounted under each corner of the craft use hydrogen or methane and oxygen as a propellant. In a liquid oxygen/hydrogen rocket system, 85% of the propellant mass is oxygen. The nuclear thermal rocket engine use a hydrogen propellant, augmented with oxygen for additional thrust. The reactor heats the liquid hydrogen and injects liquid oxygen in the supersonic nozzle, so that the hydrogen burns concurrently in the liquid oxygen afterburner. The multimode propulsion system can operate in the atmosphere, with thrust provided by the nuclear reactor, in the upper atmosphere, with hydrogen propulsion, and in orbit, with combined hydrogen /oxygen propulsion.
Edgar Fouche has since said that he made it all up, that there is no TR-3B. Maybe he drew from his knowledge of other black projects he worked on. We simply just don’t know.
Source: Flying Saucer Tech