Victor Viggiani B.A. M.Ed.
Victor Viggiani is currently the News Director of ZlandCommunications an international news service. His study of anomalous aerial phenomenon, research and analysis of Extraterrestrial issues spans over 30 years. His experience involves UFO sightings report investigation, academic and radio journalism with a primary focus on UFO/ET government Disclosure.
Victor has addressed the media and audiences in Sydney and Brisbane Australia, Washington D.C., at the Washington D.C. National Press Club, Rochester NY, CBC and CTV Toronto television news programs and at Convocation Hall University of Toronto. Victor is a regular contributor the Richard Syrett Show on AM 740 Radio in Toronto.
As a former Principal from Toronto Canada, Victor Viggiani utilizes his extensive speaking and leadership skills to advance the exposure of classified and de-classified government UFO documents to engage mainstream media and the public in the political imperatives and implications of the full acknowledgement and Disclosure by government of the ET/UFO presence now engaging the planet.
• As a radio journalist in Toronto, Canada, Victor produces audio material, interviews experts on the UFO phenomenon and is a presenter at conferences and private speaking engagements. He has appeared on television and radio in Australia, the United States and Canada.
• Victor has a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Sociology and Psychology (York University Toronto Ontario Canada) and a Masters in Educational Administration and Curriculum Development (Brock University St. Catherines Ontario Canada). He served as a Faculty of Education Advisor at Medaille College in Buffalo New York from 2001 to 2012.
• As a musician and music enthusiast Victor has a comprehensive working knowledge of music eras from the 1950’s through the 1980’s.
Other Notable CV Features:
University of Toronto Lecture Series – Three featured lectures on “The Emergence of an Extraterrestrial World View” Oct – Nov - Dec 2008.
Victor also lectured and engaged in research in Australia during a sabbatical in 2003, where he presented his research in Brisbane, Sydney and Adelaide where he also assisted the Australian Disclosure Project as it began its development and investigation of government UFO files.
Victor was the lead co-ordinator and MC of A Symposium on UFO Disclosure and Planetary Directions at the University of Toronto’s Convocation Hall in Sept of 2005 at which the Hon. Paul T. Hellyer came forward for the first time on UFOs.
This symposium marked the first time a democratically elected member of a North American cabinet and former minister of national defence has come forward publicly to present his views on this subject. Many in the UFO research community credit this event as being one of the most significant occurrences in the area of Disclosure research.
Extensive on site UFO research includes the American south west in locations such as Area 51, Groom Lake Nevada, Corona NM, Roswell MN, Socorro MN, The Very Large Array NM, White Sands, Los Alamos NLAB and Dulce New Mexico.
Published work includes:
• The State of the Onion: Essay in All of the Above by Paola Harris
• Exopolitics and Global Warming: A Cosmic Connection
• Disclosure: A Terrestrial Imperative Area 51: A Desert Journey
• Canadian Government UFO Policy Letters – Hidden in Plain Sight
• Alien Abduction Symposium Boston Mass. A Review of Alien Abduction Dialogue Between Dr. John Mack and Budd Hopkins
• A series of professional articles in educational journals on Student Discipline, Classroom Management and Teacher Supervision.
As news director Victor oversees ZlandCommunications, an exclusive Canadian focal-point news service providing international coverage, commentary and the distribution of news and events related to the geo-political implications of UFO/ET Disclosure.
Victor’s committed goal is to promote and facilitate genuine educational experiences for media, politicians, academic and private institutions and the general public about the implications of Disclosure of the Extraterrestrial presence currently engaging the planet.